Thursday, January 28, 2010

For Your Consideration

There is a blog. A great blog. A beer blog that I must recommend. It’s called Take One Down, and I have a feeling it will soon become one of those go-to blogs that everyone reads.

As someone who is not fond of beer (give me a sweet cocktail any day!) I happily sit and read this blog, all while laughing and learning. Two birds one stone here people. It explores the world of Kraft beer and basks in the joy of sticking it to the man. It’s hilarious.

And I know what your thinking, “if you don’t like beer how did you find a beer blog?” Well, you see my brilliant roommate is the blog’s author. I have witnessed the happy blood sweat and tears gone into the blog and I can tell you it’s legit.

So go, drink, and be merry. Or don’t do any of those things…just go read : )

No comments: