Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting Carded

This is going to be a good year I can feel it! One reason is because last week I had my Tarot Cards read. Stop…I know what your thinking. I’m handing my money away to some stranger who will tell me good things so I will pay her more money. Nope, not the case.

There was no Voodoo-like art up, candles, or incense. No smoke and mirrors. In fact, it was just a blank white room, with a table and chair, in an office building/healing center. My reader was wonderful, and frank, and I loved her.

I won’t get into the details of the whole reading because there was a lot. However, my favorite part: at one point she actually said, “You're being a bitch to your soul. You need to stop whining and listen to her, she knows what’s up.”

So that is my new years resolution for 2010: stop being a bitch and trust my gut. We’ll see what happens!


**My Tarot Card reader looked nothing like the creepy woman in the picture

No comments: