Monday, January 18, 2010

Alternative Library

Dear Magazines,

Oh how I love thee. Making the clock move ever so swiftly while I’m gasping for breath at the fitness center emporium. However, with a lack of employment and finances, life is forcing me to banish you out of my life!…at least, it’s trying to.

But, ha! I am too clever for it’s evil ways and have discovered a delightful way around this banishment. The fitness center emporium! Yes indeed, the emporium boards a myriad of magazines upon its shelves! What delight! Taking one…two…or three home at one time goes unnoticed ; )

I, of course, will return you to your rightful home once I have gazed at your beautiful pages. Soaking up all your knowledge of the past and future months. For this will be our little secret.

Ever Yours,

McKenzie

No comments: