Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Notebook…no Kleenex necessary!

(Note: If you haven’t seen The Notebook and do not want the ending ruined, stop reading.)

There is only way to watch The Notebook: fast forward though all of the old people parts and stop the movie when Allie (Rachel McAdams) finally chooses Noah (Ryan Gosling) and he wraps her in a big blue blanket.

The only things you end up missing are watching the old Allie say, “Who are you? I should remember. Why don’t I remember? Read to me.” And the old Noah saying, “You don’t remember me? How can you not remember me? I built you a freakin’ house! Okay, I’ll read.”

It’s shorter, sweeter, and think of all the money you’ll save on Kleenex!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It's the McKenzie-Bethany version of the Notebook. The BETTER version!