Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Laughing Matter

Over the last week, I have laughed myself to sleep three whole nights. And I’m not talking about chuckling at a funny line in a movie, or smiling while reading an amusing article, I’m talking about full-out uncontrollable belly laughing.

At what you ask? Myself.

I was attempting to be sexy while putting on body lotion. But I was in an oversized sweatshirt…and then lotion bottle farted.

That was it, composure gone. The laughing started and did not end. What perpetuated the laughter was knowing my suitemates could hear my hysterics and probably thought I was crazy…or hilarious.

The laughing continued the next night. And then the next. The more I thought about the ridiculousness of my life (i.e currently living in a castle) the more I laughed.

I don’t know what’s happening but I like it. I hope this becomes a trend. Who knew going to sleep could be so much fun!

No comments: