Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ice Ice Baby

For the next three weeks I get to work on a horror movie set in upstate NY. Here’s a little taste of life on a frozen river : )

This is our set. Favorite part: the mountains in the background.


This is how I got to set.

Note: I didn't ride the ATV... I was pulled in the luxurious back compartment. It was amazing!


The ice is 20 inches thick...but I was still nervous I'd fall through.


Only some of the equipment our amazing crew had to haul out to the ice.


Another grand shot.


I could take/post a million of these pictures because it's so cool out there. But I won't, you'll get bored.


This is so my parents know I'm properly equipped for the cold...at least until it snows again.


Lastly, here's a video I took with my phone. It's poor quality and sideways but it shows how grand the space is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love seeing where you're working! It gives me a picture in my head when you talk about it. It looks absolutely beautiful. Stay warm girlie!! xoxo