Saturday, September 12, 2009

Leave Me Speechless

When Kelly Clarkson won American Idol seven years ago, my life was good. When I discovered Adele about a year ago, my life was made better. So imagine my glee when both Kelly and Adele were announced as part of the 2009 VH1 Diva's! My two favorite singers on one stage...I might burst with excitement!

In honor of both women, I'm posting my favorite songs from each. Please enjoy because I certainly do!

Adele -- To Make You Feel My Love (Bob Dylan Cover)

I love this video because you can tell she is singing live by all of the clicking and noises around the room. With a the overproduced music out now, it's nice to let the voice speak for itself.

Kelly Clarkson -- Up To The Mountain (Patty Griffin Over)

A beautiful song through and through. Kelly just hits it out of the park and proves once again why she will be one of the greats.

No comments: