Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Huston, We Have A Problem

My roommates are gonna hate me. Actually, I take that back. My DVR is going to hate me.

This week marks the beginning of premier session and there are a lot of shows I want to record...so I wrote them down. There’s just one problem, there are only 24 hours in a day.



Glee, 9 p.m. (Fox)

The Vampire Diaries, 8 p.m. (CW)

The Jay Leno Show, 10 p.m. (NBC)

One Tree Hill, 8 p.m. (CW)

The Biggest Loser, 8 p.m. (NBC)

Community, 9:30 p.m. (NBC)

The Office, 9 p.m. (NBC)

Parks and Recreation, 8:30 p.m. (NBC)

Saturday Night Live: Weekend Update Thursday, 8 p.m. (NBC)

Accidentally on Purpose, 8:30 p.m. (CBS)

Cougar Town, 9:30 p.m. (ABC)

Eastwick, 10 p.m. (ABC)

Modern Family, 9 p.m. (ABC)

Flash Forward, 8 p.m. (ABC)

Grey's Anatomy, 9 p.m. (ABC)

Saturday Night Live, 11:30 p.m. (NBC)

Brothers & Sisters, 10 p.m. (ABC)

Sherri, 7 p.m. (Lifetime)

Ugly Betty, 8 p.m. (ABC)

30 Rock, 9:30 p.m. (NBC)

Southland, 9 p.m. (NBC)

Friday Night Lights, 9 p.m. (The 101)

No comments: