Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Okay, You Convinced Me!

(NOTE: This is officially my 100th post, yay!)

I'm moving to France...and by "moving" I mean taking a vacation.

After more than two years of hoping and waiting and wishing, I have finally booked my plane tickets to Europe! Excited is an understatement. I will be spending 3 weeks traveling to through Italy, France, and Spain. This is the delight of have wonderful friends abroad!

However, do I speak Italian, French, or Spanish? Nope. Do I know how to read Italian, French, or Spanish? Nope again. Do I have multiple flights with minimal layover and a long and complicated way of getting from one airport to another? Yes.

This should be interesting. I'm not leaving till June...bring on the Rosetta Stone! (Or her less expensive cousin: Ross Rock.)

No comments: