Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Follow the yellow brick road…

Growing up I always envied Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. Not because of her beautiful sparkly ruby red slippers... because of the yellow brick road.

As someone who is directionally challenged, the thought of having a personal yellow brick road that would lead me to my destination is amazing!

I just think how it would come in handy. Vacations, errands, restaurants, you name it and you’re there. Not to mention how glamorous you would feel! Who needs a red carpet when can have gold?!

I’ve heard of these so called location-helper-outers called GPS’s, but I don’t trust them. I mean you can’t really go about holding a GPS while walking down the street. It would look so awkward. I would much rather follow a yellow brick road, way less conspicuous.

No comments: