Sunday, May 3, 2009

I should have paid more attention to Home Alone…

After getting my eyebrows waxed, my sister and I made our way to make-up madhouse Sephora. A day of beauty commences!

Their stores have tons of stations with cotton balls, make-up remover, and rubbing alcohol, so you can play with make-up all day.

While walking around the store I decide it would be a good idea to clean my eyebrows-- keep in mind they’ve just been waxed. I was not thinking things through. I took a cotton ball, put rubbing alcohol on it, and then proceed to swipe it across my brow. Yeah, putting rubbing alcohol on the part of my face that has just had a million hairs ripped from their follicles was a brilliant idea.

What then followed was the scene from Home Alone where Macaulay Culkin puts on his dad’s aftershave and begins screaming… the day of beauty ceases.

1 comment:

A Train To Midnight said...

Haha, that is HILARIOUS. You should put that on your resume for Twilight. You'd get hired FO SHO!!! LOL