Sunday, April 5, 2009

Color Me Good

Just like bagels and numbers, I have a thing about colors. Whenever I see a rainbow, it reminds me of high school. Here’s why:
-- White, Red, Pink, Orange, and Yellow are the girls.
-- Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, and Black are the boys.
-- White and Black are the adult authority figures.
-- Red and Blue are the quintessential All-American couple.
-- Yellow and Green are the slightly awkward best friends who’ll realize they’re in love with the other in about 5 years.
-- Orange and Purple are also best friends, but will not fall in love with one another, seeing as they’re interested in their own gender ; )
-- Pink is Red’s little sister.
-- And lastly, Brown is everyone’s grandpa.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Brown is TOTALLY a grandpa color. Am I yellow or green in that situation? Can I be green? I look terrible in yellow.

I associate color with mood rather than people -- maybe it was because I was a painter for so long.
- White is cold, but calm, like snow.
- Black is fierce and strong
- Brown is warm and homey
- Red is fierce like black, but more vixeny.
- Orange is cheerful and cheesy
- Yellow is springing and happy
- Green is earthy and conscious
- Blue is harmony and easy-going, but still strong and thorough.
- Purple is just free-spirited and fun. Gay?