Tuesday, March 10, 2009

F.I.A = Fate In Action

Have you ever had one of those moments where you can see fate working? When the moment feels bigger than just sheer coincidence?

For example: on a flight home from a tame Spring Break, I sat next to a familiar looking woman who was reading over scripts. Turns out she was an executive producer of Army Wives, a show I had interned for last fall. We ended up talking the entire time and she gave me wonderful career advice, as well as her card.

The entire time we were talking I just kept thinking, “what are the odds?” And that’s the thing…the odds are too great. So I chalk it up to fate and consider myself lucky to have witnessed it.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

It's good karma, that's what that is. What a cool thing. You obviously need to spend more time on airplanes because you seem to always meet interesting people on the plane!

<3