Sunday, July 11, 2010

HAPPY (belated) FATHER'S DAY!

I was out of the country on Father’s Day this year. However, I am not letting that be an excuse for not acknowledging the most amazing man in my life, my dad.

Dear Dad,
Thank you for your love. Thank you for you unconditional support. Thank you for letting me win at basketball. Thank you for reminding me what’s important in life. Thank you for listening. Thank you for teaching me how to play the dashboard drums. Thank you for taking me to see Kelly Clarkson on TRL. Thank you for getting a kick out of life. Thank you for loving what you do and inspiring me to find that same kind of passion. Thank you for making your children your number one priority. Thank you for working immensely hard so we can have such a beautiful life. Thank you for who you are. I will always be the luckiest daughter in the world. I love you more than anything.

Love,
Me

No comments: