Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Saturday, March 13, 2010
I know it's been while. Working on a movie takes a lot of me. But I'm here now, so let's get on with it : )
It's March and spring is fast approaching, which means rain is fast approaching. Sweet! As blogged before, I love the rain.
However, one thing I do not love are umbrellas. I'm not an umbrella person. I know you're probably like "Wait, you can be (or not be) an umbrella person? I didn't know that was an option."
Well, folks, it is! And these are the reasons I would rather just get wet then carry around a metal tree.
1. Folding up a wet umbrella usually gets everything around it wet, defeating the purpose of having one.
2. When passing people on the street with an umbrella, there's always the awkward, "who going over/under?" or "Am I going to get hit in the eye this time?" (It's happened before)
3. They always break, or flip inside out
4. They usually aren't big enough for two people, therefore one of your side ends up getting wet anyway.
5. They are annoying to carry because it automatically eliminates the use of one hand.
So I say, get wet, be merry, and then just laugh at your self. Seriously people, who can keep a straight face with wet hair?